Company: Parrish & Heimbecker
Location: Hwy 5 East Quill Lake, SK S0A 3E0
Type of Employment: Full time–Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Parrish & Heimbecker is a growing & expanding grain company who offers a comprehensive benefits package in a work environment which encourages a long-term career commitment and advancement. P&H is currently accepting applications for full time position
Position Overview: Reporting to the Grain Buyer/Shift Supervisor, this position will be responsible for the daily operational grain activities at the elevator.
- Loading and unloading trucks and rail-cars,
- Operate equipment to transfer grain or other materials from transportation vehicles to elevators or other storage areas
- Moving and blending grain,
- Operating cleaners and dryers,
- General plant maintenance,
- Records deliveries of grain
- Weighing and record type of grain received or in storage
- Ensuring that the site adheres to safety, fire and HACCP food safety standards.
Knowledge of grains & grades are an asset but training will be provided;
Must have working knowledge of computers;
Demonstrated initiative, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills;
Demonstrated commitment to customer service;
Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work under tight deadline;
Must be a team player;
Must be punctual;
Have no health concerns that would limit their ability to work in a dusty environment;
Must be available to work overtime when necessary;
Able to work at heights
Salary and Benefits: $15.00- 18.00 hourly and comprehensive benefits package.
- Education: Completion of high school
- Experience: experience is an asset
- Driver's license is an asset.
Other Information: Shifts are 7am - 8pm 2 days on 2 days off, Sundays off.
How to apply: Please submit resumes Attn: Keith Thiessen/ Parrish and Heimbecker PO Box 56 Quill Lake, SK S0A 3E0 Or email to: [email protected] Fax 306 383-2264 Bus.866 383-2288