Employer: S&B ARCAND TRUCKING
Location of work: Lloydminster, AB
Business address: Box 164, White Fox, Saskatchewan, S0J 3B0
Type of Employment: Full time – Permanent
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Operate and drive straight or articulated trucks to transport goods and materials
• Loading and unloading of goods
• Tarping and ensuring safety and security of cargo
• Plan travel schedules and routes
• Use atlases and other trip planning aids
• Receive and relay information to central dispatcher
• Transport hazardous products or dangerous goods
• Pay and receive payments for goods
• Oversee condition of vehicle and inspect tires, lights, brakes, cold storage and other equipment
• Perform brake adjustments
• Monitor vehicle performance and mechanical fitness
• Perform preventive maintenance
• Perform emergency roadside repairs
Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
Education: Completion of high school
Experience: A minimum of 2 years of experience is required
Driver's Licence (Class 1A) is required
TGD(Transportation of Dangerous Goods) -certificate required. This certificate is obtained as part of the training provided by the employer.
Other: Our company is dedicated to fluid hauling of sweet crude oil and produced water.
Benefits: We will pay to dry clean coveralls once per month.
Salary:$20.00 to $26.00 Hourly, 84 - 105 Hours per week based on 7 days on 7 days off. Employer pays overtime.
Apply by mail to: Box 164, White Fox, Saskatchewan, S0J 3B0
Apply by e-mail to: [email protected]
Apply by fax to: 780-847-3149